Thursday, March 8, 2012

Model!







While at the beach we were out shopping and I found the most perfect dresses for my cousin Kelsey's wedding.  Blakely and Maya are going to be flower girls and Drew is going to be the ring bearer.  We were out shopping and I just turned the corner and I saw the dresses and they just caught my eye.  They are coral (even though the color is hard to see in the pictures) which is the color of her wedding and they had it in both Maya and Blakely's size and the price was right.  I was so excited.  So we made Blakely try it on when we got home and it fits perfect and it looks so, so cute!  As you can see from the pictures making her try on clothes is not a hard task!  She is a little model in the making.  I can't wait to see them in the wedding.  I think they will be precious.  Again - Thank you so much Kelsey for making them part of your special day.  They are so excited and talk about if frequently.  I think everyone we know - knows they are going to be in a wedding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment