Thursday, March 8, 2012

An EVENT not a party!




















 
Last weekend Quinn and I as well as all the children were invited to a birthday party and this birthday party was like no other.  It was not a birthday party it was an "event".  Debbie you are crazy but I love it.  Being a crafty person I can really respect and appreciate all that she did and that went into making this party a success.  It was wonderful.  It was a carnival themed party and she didn't leave one detail out.  Every thing was decorated perfectly.  I don't know how she was still standing at the party.  She had to be exhausted.  She had games for the kids to play, carnival food, a photo booth, etc... I can't even begin to tell you all that she had and had done.  Debbie great job!  You should really go into party planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment