Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yummy!





Tonight we celebrated the holiday season with our Share Group.  We had a great time and thank you to the McDonald family for hosting.  One fun thing we did was each person was to bring a dessert so each couple brought two items and then we divided them all out and at the end of the night you got to bring home an assortment of different desserts.  It was really neat and a great idea.  I have already tried a few of the items and they are Oh So YUMMY!  I knew most people would probably bring things mainly for grown ups so I decided to make something I knew the kids would like since everyone in the group has kids.  I made marshmallow pops - where you just put marshmallows on a lollipop stick then dip them in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.  So easy but so cute and the kids LOVE them.  I also made Oreo pops and you basically do the same thing with them.  They can be a little bit more tricky because the cookies break but overall really easy and the kids and adults love these too.  It was a fun evening! 



No comments:

Post a Comment