Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Last Tuesday night we went to see Matthew in his Christmas performance for Seeds of Faith.  It was really cute and all the kids did a really good job.  It is so sweet to see all those little kiddos up on stage singing.  We had to change clothes since our school clothes are often a mess by the end of the day and Drew had karate so we ran to Grandma's and changed - check out Blakely's feather bow!  These are the newest thing in bows and they are so cute and she loves them.  We get lots of comments on them when we are out and about.  Also check out Drew's plaid pants - I know some people think they are tooooo much but I love them.  I think he looks so handsome and he actually likes them.  I mean really how much longer is he going to let me dress him in plaid pants - not much longer so I better enjoy it now.  Well, Matthew you did a great job and I am so glad that we got to come see you sing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment