Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Views Around the House














Here are a few views from around our house of some of the Christmas decorations. Of course I go a little crazy Phillip says and put up a little too much but hey the kids are only young once and they LOVE it. They love it to be all decorated so I do it - it does take quite a bit of work but it is fun and they are getting to the age where they can help now so that makes it a little easier. It is the take down part that I dislike. I put little trees in the kitchen that are decorate with kitchen utensils, pans, etc..., I put a little tree up in Drew's room that is decorate with tools (the theme of his room), I put a little tree up in Blakely's room that is decorate with bulbs the colors of her room, I put a tree up in the master bedroom with burlap (this is the first year for that), I put a little tree in the master bathroom, I put a BIG tree in the living room, I put a BIG tree in the playroom in the basement and of course I put other decorations out all over the house. It's fun! Also as you can see Santa made his way to our house! Can't wait for the kiddos to wake up and see....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment