Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Recital



 After all the excitement at the parade we had to head home for a quick nap before we got ready for Blakely's Christmas Recital.  She was really excited about this so I don't know how much nap we really got it.  Anyway - Blakley's group danced to Silent Night.  They did SO good.  They had to wear Christmas PJ's and they all looked so cute.  Thanks Grandma, Papa, Grammy and Pa for coming!  Afterwards we headed to dinner with Grammy and Pa and it was yummy but ever since then I have been sick.  I don't know what it was.  I had to lay in bed ALL day yesterday only getting up to potty or throw up.  Today I got up to head to work and I just couldn't I still felt terrible.  I am starting to feel better now but I don't have any energy - hopefully when Phillip gets home and we eat I will start getting my energy back.  I hate to be sick.  I had to miss Maya's dedication yesterday and Will's performance at church.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment