Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pre-K Christmas Party































On the Twins last day of school they had a Christmas Party and thanks to my wonderful administration at Chapel Hill I got to attend. The party was wonderful. The party started off with the kids playing Santa - Who Stole Your Slay. The kids really enjoyed this game. After the game the teacher gave the kids a present which was a stuff animal and they loved them. My kiddos have slept with them everyday since they got them. Following the teachers presents they did a book exchange. Each student was to bring in a wrapped book and the students were going to exchange. The boys were to bring in boy books and the girls were to bring in girl books. I thought this was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed this but a few didn't quite understand that they weren't going to be getting the book they brought so a few melt downs occurred! Blakely and Drew LOVED their books. Blakely got a Christmas Bear themed book and Drew got a Seek-n-Find Toy Story book. So they were both happy! After the book exchange it was lunch time. All the kids brought in lots of yummy food - so getting the kids to eat wasn't a problem however they were quite tired due to all the excitement of the day. After lunch the headed to the carpet to watch a movie so they could wind down and rest. I know I say this all the time when I talk about the Twins Pre-K but I don't know how these teachers do it. They sure have their hands full. I hope they had a very restful Christmas break because they deserve it. Merry Christmas!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment