Sunday, April 10, 2011

#4 - #10 All About Me

Sorry but I am a little behind on posting my "daily" All About Me fact! We have been on vacation in Hilton Head and sorry but blog or beach - I pick beach! Well, now that we are home I am getting back on track so here you go...

  • #4 - I hate to cook! Well truly its not that I hate to cook but rather I hate deciding what to cook. I also don't like cooking in small portions I would rather cook for a lot of people. Also - I am a picker eater so that doesn't really help either!

  • #5 - Most of the time I am a happy person and I am easy to get along with. I don’t like to argue with people as I get very emotional.

  • #6 - My favorite cookie is the Oreo! Give me glass of milk and I could eat the whole package.

  • #7 - I like to scrapbook, stamp, and just generally make crafts. I don’t really have time to do what I would like to but my mind is constantly full of ideas!

  • #8 - My goal is to learn how to sew/embroider. I can do the basics but would love to be able to sew clothes for the kiddos or actually probably just Blakely! I don’t know how much Drew would like my handmade clothes!

  • #9 - Shop to you drop – that could be my motto. I love it. It doesn't really matter what I am shopping for I just love to do it. Since I have had the twins shopping for their clothes has been my addiction.

  • #10 - I am a teacher, high school business/marketing teacher to be exact. I love it but would rather be a stay-at-home-mom or at least a part-time stay-at-home-mom but since I’m not I do love the interaction with the students, I love to see them grow and develop into mature adults. I love to see their creative ideas. They amaze me and teach me new things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment