Friday, April 29, 2011

#23 - #26 All About Me





Sorry once again in my crazy busy life I got behind on these!



#23: I love to eat as I am sure you can tell! I really need to lose weight but I try and I try and never seems to work. I’m a snacker – I could snack all day!



#24: After #23 this sounds better - I am loving working out right now. Quinn and I joined a gym in Villa Rica and we are going to a personal trainer. It is a lot of fun but don't get me wrong a lot of hard work to. Right now we are going to her two times a week - Tuesday and Thursday. We have been going for about two weeks now and she has done legs, arms, back/shoulders, and she always works some ab into the workout. The next day after workout with her I am SOOOOO sore but I guess that means its working. We are also going on other days and just doing cardio. I also bought a DVD my sister-in-law, Catherine, told me about The 30 Day Shred and I can't wait to get started on it. Maybe I will lose this weight one way or another!?!



#25: I love the Zac Brown Band. I really like their music it is fun to listen too. This year/Last year Phillip got me tickets to their concert which was on New Year's Eve at Phillips Arena. It was a lot of fun!



#26: April 26 is my BIRTHDAY! This year I will be 33 years old. Age doesn't really bother me like it does Phillip. I am excited it is my birthday! Blakely has dance pictures so we will be going to those then I will be heading to the gym for a session with the trainer and then you guessed it out to eat with Phillip. We ate for my birthday with Phillip's family a couple weeks ago due to Easter, us going to the lake, etc. and we are eating for my birthday with my family Friday - Mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment