Thursday, April 14, 2011

#15 All About Me

I LOVE our house! I have always wanted my own home and I love this one. It fits our family perfectly. I could like a house with a little more character like older houses but I love the spacious layout this house provides. Some features that I really enjoy are that each child has their own room and bathroom. That is really not a problem now as most of the time they want to be together but I know as they get older this is really going to be great and hopefully cut down on the fighting! Another feature I love is the finished basement. If Phillip is reading this he probably is like "What?" because we never normally go down there but I think it is a great addition to our house. I think it is something we will again use as the kiddos get older. I also love it because it gets to house all the toys. And of course my favorite thing about it is my multiple purpose bedroom/office/scrapbook/sewing room - again I don't use it very often now but I plan to ASAP! **Pictures to come - after I get it cleaned up of course! HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment