Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monster Mash



For the kiddos class for Halloween I made these little monsters. I saw them on my new favorite website - Pinterest - and I just had to make them so I did. I know crazy - Phillip tells me all the time but I just thought they were so cute and not to hard so to work I went. They really were easy to make but of course time consuming when you have to make 30 of them. As you can see in the pic the mouth is a little pocket so in the pocket we put a piece of candy and a little note that said "Happy Halloween to someone that is "monsterously" fun to be around! Love, Blakely & Drew" They were so excited to give them to their friends. They kept going through them and saying this one is for so and so and this is for so and so - it was so cute! So I may be that crazy mom for just not worrying about it and not sending in anything or for not just getting some candy and sending it in but I like to do it even if I do act a little crazy and stressed from time to time and really when you think about it how much longer are they going to want me to make treats for their class so CRAZY mom I will be! I hope all the kiddos love them - they were fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment