Sunday, November 27, 2011

Headed Back to Work!

Tomorrow I have to head back to work - BOO!  Don't get me wrong I am very glad to have a job and I love my high schoolers but I sure have enjoyed my week off.  I guess since I head back tomorrow that means I need to get to sleep since it is after midnight but before I do that I wanted to look back at what all I did this past week so I can feel some what better about heading back to work tomorrow.  Hopefully I will feel somewhat accomplished!  Here is a little bit of what I did during my break -
  • shopped, shopped and shopped some more pretty much everyday including Black Friday when I shopped from 10pm - 6:25am!  
  • went to the Mart in Atlanta,
  • went and rode the Pink Pig with the kiddos,
  • had Baby Maya spend the night,
  • 2 Thanksgivings (one with my family on Thanksgiving and one with Phillip's family on Saturday),
  • house completely decorated for Christmas with trees in almost every room,
  • made Christmas ornaments,
  • celebrated Mom's birthday,
  • went out with some high school friends,
  • ran lots and lots of errands,
  • got the car washed,
  • finished a scrapbook for a girl at work,
  • made a burlap bubble wreath,
  • updated my blog,
  • updated my class website, 
  • rode to Lagrange with Phillip for work,
  • went to church,
  • made a Christmas list of what I need to get, already got, etc.,
  • sewed a curtain for Baby Maya's table in her room,
  • washed clothes,
  • picked out and ironed clothes for me and both kiddos for ALL week (Way to Go - Whitney!),
  • outfits ready and ironed to go see Santa on Wednesday at Phipps,
  • etc., etc., etc.!!!
Well - as you can see from the above list I used my break to the fullest and it feels really good.  I am so glad I was able to accomplish so much this past week.  Now just 15 days to go until I will be off for two weeks for Christmas break - wonder what I will be able to get done then!  I better head to bed so I have energy for my high schoolers tomorrow (oh and the twins too!)  I will just keep thinking - I can do it, I can do it, I can do it - I CAN!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment