Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Retirement Papa!

Today was Papa's LAST DAY of work and he will officially be retired. I know he is so excited and I can't blame him. After all those years he deserves a break so Papa enjoy! I know he already has a couple hunting trips planned and a two and half month vacation in Hilton Head already scheduled so I don't think this retired life is going to be to hard for him. Well, today we went to see him to bring him a card and gift so I was tell the kids on the way give Papa his gift when we get there and tell him "happy retirement" and Blakely said "what is retirement?" and I said well Papa is old and he has worked a loooooong time and now it is time for him to quite and just enjoying doing what he wants like his hobbies like hunting and hanging out with you guys.... then after a few quite moments Blakely says "Is that what the doctor says he has to do?" It was SO funny! Well, Happy Retirement Dad I hope you enjoy it - you deserve it just don't drive Mom to crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment