Friday, March 4, 2011

All About Drew...



Hi! Let me tell you a little bit about Drew... He is 3 1/2 years old. He is short and weighs about 30 pounds. He is currently wearing about a size 3 in clothes and about an 8/9 in shoes. His favorite color is Blue! His favorite sports is...everything! He played soccer in the Fall and is currently playing t-ball. He loves the "Go Georgia Bulldogs!" He LOVES television and especially likes the shows The Fresh Beat Band and Dino Dan. He just recently began throwing tantrums - I mean full blow tantrums! Don't wake him up from a nap. He LOVES his kee-kee (Blakely). He runs to her if she is hurt/upset and he will not take anyone being ugly to her. He likes dogs and really just animals in general even bugs! YUCK! He loves just hanging out at home and playing! I think my days of dragging him shopping with me are coming to and end. He loves the outdoors and hunting/camping with Papa. He is a sweet kid - very sensitive. He doesn't like to get in trouble nor does he like to see anyone else in trouble or upset. He really cares! He is beginning to not want to show much affection - like a hug or cuddle! :( His favorite outfit is his Go Georgia Bulldog outfit from Halloween and he would wear it everyday if we would allow. He is beginning to play more rough and tough like a boy. I guess boys will be boys. He is over his trains and now is more into Matchbox Cars, Super Heroes, Tonka Trucks, Dinosaurs, etc... He loves school - Seeds of Faith Preschool, Marvelous Monkey's! I think he loves the social part - playground, gym, snack time - I'm not so sure about the actual academic part. He is not to into drawing, cutting, etc. He sings in the toddler choir at church and LOVES it! He loves to eat and will eat just about anything you give him. He loves for me to lay in his bed with him at night and "talk a little bit" when I ask what he wants to talk about it normally relates to sports or hunting! He tends to be a momma's boy right now but that is ever changing. He talks SO loud! Well, that's our boy and I love him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment