Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sips 'n Strokes

From this...

First Step

Drying time!

Phillip's Second Step

My Second Step

My Finished Product!

Phillip's Finished Product!

For Valentine's Phillip bought me a class at Sips 'n Strokes! Sips 'n Strokes is a place that lets you bring in your favorite beverage (and food) and paint a picture with an instructor. The instructor shows you step-by-step how to create a great masterpiece that you get to take home at the end of the evening. It was so much fun! Our class was from 7pm - 10pm but they have shorter classes and day classes as well. The classes range in price from about $20 - $35. It is a great concept and so much fun. You don't have to have an artistic bone in your body to do this. They really do show you step-by-step! I would definitely recommend it - I can't wait to go back. Thanks Phillip! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment