Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm so LUCKY to have you!






Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is a little treat I made for the Twins class at school. I found the tag template -"I'm so LUCKY to have you!" online and I just thought it was too, too cute! Then on another site I found the Lucky Charm Counting Sheet and thought what a perfect idea for 3 and 4 year olds! I knew my kiddos would love it! So tonight we worked on putting them together - they thought it was GREAT fun! I think they ate more Lucky Charms than were actually in the bags but I am glad they enjoyed it. They don't go to school Thursday so they are going to be celebrating tomorrow - we have their green layed out, ironed and ready to go! They are so excited because they are supposed to bring something in to help them try and catch the Leprechaun! Blakely decided to bring in big, shiny coins and Drew is bringing tape! I can't wait to hear ALL about it tomorrow. Have fun and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment