Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Wedding Time!
















 
Well, we actually did it and we did it well!  Way to go guys!  I really wasn't sure how this was all going to go as I told you earlier but they DID IT!  They looked so cute.  They walked all the way down the aisle and stood where they were suppose to the entire time.  They saw me so they kept looking at me and smiling.  It was so sweet.  Phillip and I would give them a thumbs up and they would just smile.  It was really like looking at a little Phillip and Whitney standing up their.  I know people say they look like us but I guess up there all dressed up they seemed to REALLY look like us.  At one point I even saw Blakely dusting off Drew's lapel - just like a little mom.  It was so sweet.  The wedding was beautiful.  It was the most beautiful weather and most beautiful setting.  Everyone looked so nice and everything went smooth.  Congratulations Kelsey and Tom.  Now let's party...

No comments:

Post a Comment