Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!








Happy Mother's Day!  Last Sunday was Mother's Day so Saturday Drew had a baseball game and after the baseball game the coached ask all the mother's to go to home plate.  I thought that we were going to discuss the end of the year stuff like trophy's, food, etc... but actually he had each player sign a baseball for their mother that said Mother's Day 2012 and he had a yellow rose for each player and they brought them out to home plate to their mommies!  It was the sweetest thing.  I was SO surprised and Drew was so excited about it and just kept saying "Today is your Special Day Mommy!"  Sad thing was I didn't even bring my camera because I thought how many baseball pictures can one mom have and then they did this so thankfully my mom had her camera and she got some sweet pictures that I will have to post as soon as I get them from her.  After the game we headed over to watch Will's game for a little while.  He was playing in the end-of-the year tournament and this was a pivotal game on whether his season would continue or not so we had to stay and watch some of it.  It was a good game but they didn't win in the end. But Will made all stars so he still has lots of baseball ahead of him.  After the game we headed over to Scott's Antique Market where we just browsed around.  We didn't get anything but it was sure fun to look.  After looking around their we were starving so we headed to Doc Chey's my fav for dinner.  It was oh so yummy!!! It was a great day - thank you family.  On Sunday we woke up and headed to church.  After church we headed to eat with Quinn, Jim, Maya, Mom and Dad.  Quinn gave me a wonderful mini loaf pan from Pampered Check and my parents gave me some $$$!  Thank you so much.  My family gave a new personalized cell phone cover for my new iphone.  That evening we went over to Phillip's parents house to enjoy a Mother's Day dinner with them.  It was yummy and I got a bag of chocolates from Catherine and a Yogli Mogli gift card from Clara Lynn and Ed.  All and all it was a pretty good mother's day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment