Monday, May 23, 2011

School Pictures




Mrs. Tracie, Blakelee, Jack, Sydney J., Johnathan, Max, Mrs. Lynn

Hadley, Larkin, Ethan, Ellie

Blakely, Joesph, Sydney, Drew


Twice a year the Picture People come out and do school pictures. They do them once if the fall and once in the spring. I love to see the pictures because it really shows how much they have grown from the fall to the spring. Also - it is fun to see how the pictures turn out since I am not there. Surprisingly they always turn out GREAT! (Maybe it is because I am not there!) Anyway - they were all wonderful this year and I wish I could have afforded to get them all but due to cost we just had to pick a few so above is what we got. I love the picture of the two of them together. They just love each other so, so much! It is so sweet. Phillip just said the other day you would think they would get sick of each other but honestly they don't! I also had to get the picture of Drew because he looked SO big and strong (as he says!). Seeds of Faith has been such a GREAT experience for the Twins. They have loved every minute of it. They have loved the teachers, the friends that they have made and of course all that they have learned. I can't believe next year they will be in Pre-K - WOW time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment