Thursday, June 2, 2011

Water Party



































































For the Twins end of the year party at Seeds of Faith they had a water party and picnic. They had so much fun! I thought it was a great idea. They had a baby pool set up along with a couple of water tables, a sprinkler, water balloons, etc... The kids had a blast. Once they got worn out and hungry we had a pizza picnic which was a perfect ending to such a wonderful year. Of course I had to do end of the year gifts for the kiddos and I decided what better for a water party then sand buckets with Popsicles with a cute little tag that said "Stay Cool this Summer!" All the kids LOVED them. I decorated them with vinyl cut out on my Oh So WONDERFUL Silhouette! The Twins had a great year a Seeds of Faith and we will sure miss it next year when we are in BIG Pre-K!

No comments:

Post a Comment