Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day Mom, Quinn and I headed to the Cotton Pickin' Fair. We left pretty early in the morning because we want to beat the crowd and the heat. We had a great day walking around looking at all the crafts. We saw some pretty neat things. We also ate some pretty good food. Of course we all had to bring home a treasure or two. I bought metal flowers that I just LOVE! I can't wait to see where they will go. Mom also bought some of the flowers as well as an outfit for both Blakely and Drew. Quinn and I also bought these bright colored wreaths I don't know how to explain them I will have to post a picture. They are so cute! I bought mine for Blakely's room and I can't wait to see how it looks. I also bought Drew a sign for his room that says "Drew's Room". He loved it! We had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment