Friday, May 10, 2013

Scott's Antique Market





In April we headed to Scott's Antique Market for the day.  Phillip and I love walking through the marketing and looking at all the stuff.  The kids don't love it but they do very well.  They walk through without complaining for the most part as long as we promise them an ice cream or something at the end.  They have two buildings and you have to ride a big charter from one to the other.  The kids love that.  That is the like the big highlight of going for them.  I could buy everything at the market.  I love it all.  I try to get one thing each time because of course you can't afford it all and this time I got the lovely letters you see above that spell EAT!  I love them.  Phillip got them for me for my birthday and they look perfect in our kitchen.  Thanks Phillip!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment