Friday, May 10, 2013

It's SPRING BREAK 2013!!!


























































Every year I so look forward to Spring Break - because I love Spring. I also know that means summer is right around the corner which also means the end of school is near.  Not that I don't love teaching for a break is so needed by the time summer gets here.  We headed to Hilton Head Island,  SC again this year for spring break with the Lester's and the Westbrook's!  The first day we got there the weather was quite chilling and I was so bummed but we woke up the next morning and guess what we had GREAT weather.  We headed to the beach daily at about 10am and stayed at the beach until around 2pm when the kids would want to head to the swimming pool and eat lunch.  Catherine and I would head back to make lunch and bring it back to feed them at the pool.  They would then swim at the pool for a couple more hours before we headed back to the condo to get cleaned up and head out dinner.  We had a great trip.  Thank you so much Westbrook's and Lester's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment