Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Morning




































The BIG day is finally here!!!  The kids couldn't wait.  Mom and Dad came over at 8am to watch the kids open their presents the only problem was that the kids were still asleep.  We had to wake them up - crazy!!!  I totally thought they would have been up way, way early.  I think they were tooo tired from all their Christmas Eve fun.  Once they got up they got to unwrapping and they loved it.  They were unwrapping as fast as they could.  They got everything they wanted and they were so grateful and happy.  It was so sweet and so special to watch.  There sweet little faces all innocent and full of joy and excitement is just priceless.  I love it.  I would have to say Drew's favorite was probably his guitar.  He loves it and plays it constantly.  It is so cute to watch him.  He is like a little rock star.  Blakely I am not sure she loves everything - the cardboard house, the Lollaloopsie, the Easy Bake Oven, ??? I don't know she goes from one thing to the next and just is so excited about them all.  After all the present excitement Papa made us a yummmmmmy breakfast.  Thanks Papa!  It was a great morning but I am worn out and ready for nap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment