Friday, November 16, 2012

Oktoberfest
























This was a GREAT event!  This is an annual event at Brighten were all the parents and kids come out for a night of fun Halloween style.  The even includes, games, Truck or Treats, performances, etc...  The kids were soooo excited about this event because they get to wear their costumes and show them off.  They couldn't wait.  We also entered a pumpkin(s) in the pumpkin decorate contest.  They also had a scarecrow decorating contest.  I was on the committee to help and I help with decorations.  I really didn't do much but I made signs for each station, make milk jug ghost that were supposed to glow but it didn't really work out.  Overall the event was great.  Everyone had a great time and my kids got tons of candy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment