Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stomach Bug Strikes!

Poor Blakely

Poor Drew

Everyone at the Twin’s preschool, Seeds of Faith, and at church, First Presbyterian, have been talking about and posting on Facebook about being sick. They have either had a stomach bug or strep. It is has been crazy! Well, I got strep over the snow/ice storm and Mom got it last week but I thought we were going to be spared by the stomach bug but oh was I wrong! Drew got up from nap today throwing up and it has been downhill ever since. He has thrown up no less than at least 8 times and it is only 9:45 pm – and he didn’t get up from nap until around 5 pm! This might be a long night. Let’s just hope and pray Blakely doesn’t get it (or me and Phillip)! I’ll keep you updated. Goodnight!
UPDATE: Well - the stomach bug strikes again! Blakely got sick Monday evening. She wasn't quite as bad as Drew. She only threw up twice - one time was in the kitchen however the second time was in my bed and all over Phillip! I am ready for this to be over. I feel like I have washed and washed and washed until my machine is going to break. Hopefully this is the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment