Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My New Favorite!




My new favorite is my Silhouette SD machine that I got for Christmas (Thanks Mom & Dad!). You are probably asking - What is a Silhouette? Well, it is basically like a Circuit but I think MUCH better! It is an electronic cutting tool that connects to your computer allowing you to cut fonts and images in cardstock, vinyl, heat transfer material, etc… It is great! The main thing I like about it is that you don’t have to buy cartridges like you do with other cutting systems on the market. It will cut any font you have on your computer for FREE! It will also cut images you create for FREE and it came with like 60 preloaded images for FREE! You can download additional fonts, images, etc… for about $.50 - $1.99! Once you download it is yours – again as you can see I think it’s GREAT! So far I have only cut out a few things – a bunch of letters for things in my classroom and I have started on Valentine’s for the kiddos class. I will post as soon as I get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment