Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!






For Valentine's Day since we went to the circus we really didn't get the kids much.  Actually I just have them a few things we had bought on clearance after Valentine's Day last year.  They don't know and they loved it all the same.  We met Quinn a few days before Valentine's and she gave the kids the crazy straws.  They LOVED them.  I think they must have drank at least a gallon of water playing with those straws.  It is amazing somebody didn't have an accident in the night! ha ha  I totally forgot to take a picture of their school valentine's this year.  Oh well - Blakely gave notepads and pencils to the girls with a note that said "You are write for me!"  She gave the boys Bonka Zonks that said "You make me go Bonka Zonk!"  Drew gave the girls Lego Jewelry and he gave the boys Lego Cars - his said "You are friend I don't want to ever LEGO of!"

It was a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment