Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!







Happy Valentine's Day!  As you can see we are all dressed up and ready for the day.  These kiddos were SO excited about Valentine's Day - you would have thought it was Christmas.  They woke up bright and early and kept asking and asking and asking - "Is today Valentines?"  They were SO excited when I said YES!  They were glad to wear their Valentine's clothes and they were really excited about all their Valentine's goodies at school.  I have a crazy busy Valentine's at school due to the fact that I help run the school store which does lots and lots of order to say the least on Valentine's day so I wasn't able to make it over to their party so Phillip went instead.  (Thanks DAD!)  They were so excited to see him.  When I asked them about it after school Blakely told me "He even kissed us both goodbye!" and Drew said "There were only like 3 parents and one was our Dad!"  So sweet!  Anyway - at the party they ate lots of yummy food (sweets, sweets and more sweets!) and they traded their Valentine's.  When they got to Grammy's after school she let them all dump out their goodies on a towel and check out everything they got.  They were SO excited!  I love little ones when they are so excited - it is just so cute!  We also got the Twins a little something.  We got them some slippers, candy, and Lego people.  They have been asking for slippers forever so they loved them.  Nanny also sent them a card and a box of chocolates and Grandma and Papa sent them a card with money since they are out of town.  Of course the money was to buy legos!  The new fav around our house.  The Westbook's got them Valentine's PEZ and last but not least Grammy had a Valentine's Day party for them after school complete with balloons, red snacks, gifts and all.  They were so happy!  I think Valentine's Day was a success.  As far as Phillip and I go we didn't get to go on our traditional evening out since my "babysitters" are out of town so we settled for a family dinner at Fabino's - fun, fun!  No really - we plan on going out while we are in Hilton Head next week.  Phillip got me new charms for my Pandora bracelet.  I love them - he did a great job picking them out.  I got him the ultimate man gift - a case of beer - and the tag read: "I love you BEERy much!"  He loved it!  Guys are just really hard to buy for when it comes to Valentine's Day.  It is really more a girl holiday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment