Monday, January 16, 2012

New Camera!!!














I got a new camera for Christmas, I got a new camera for Christmas, I got a new camera for Christmas!!!  Can you tell I am REALLY excited!  I have always wanted a nice, "fancy" camera and now I am finally the owner of one.  I got a new Canon DSLR and it is wonderful.  Now - I really don't know tooooo much about it yet but I can't wait to learn.  I think it will be a lot of fun.  Right now I have just been playing and I think I have taken a picture of everything in my house.  As I already said I can't wait to learn more about!  Thank you Mom and Dad - I LOVE it! So above are a few of my first pictures - I think for just turning it on a shooting they turned out pretty good.  Can't wait to see what else this thing will do!  I'm SO excited!  I have a feeling my kids are going to get sick of me taking pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment