Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Homework Time!







Tonight the kiddos had their first homework assignment. They were SO excited about it - if only it would stay this way for years to come. Anyway, the assignment was to fill out the star with help from your parents and then to color/decorate your star. They couldn't wait to get home today to do this. So, so cute! I think they did a GREAT job - here are the stats:

Drew's Star:
My name is...Andrew "Drew" Lester
My Family...Blakely, Me, Mom, and Daddy
My Birthday...July 16th
Things I like to do...Go hunting with Papa, Play baseball, & Play with Blakely
When I grow up...I want to be a Police Officer
My favorite foods...Mac & Cheese, Bread, & Noodles

Blakely's Star:
My name is...Blakely Bennett Lester
My Family...Mom, Drew, Dad & Me
My Birthday...July 16th
Things I like to do...go to the baby doll center, kitchen center & dress up center
When I grow up...I want to be an Ice Cream Worker
My favorite foods...Pancakes, Waffles, and French Fries

I can't wait to read this to them in years to come!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment