Friday, September 9, 2011

Pre-K ROCKS!






































Today was our first day of Pre-K and they loved it! They were up before the alarm when off and by my bed saying "Is today Pre-k?" I am glad they were so excited and ready to go. It would have made it much harder if not. I ordered them Pre-K Rocks t-shirts for the first day and they turned out so cute. I gave them to them on one of the countdown days and they have just been waiting and waiting to wear them so they were so excited that they finally got to wear them today. We met Grandma and Papa in the parking lot so we could take pictures and they could wish them luck. It was so exciting they could hardly control themselves. Then I took them into the school where we saw their classroom, they got to pick their cubby, meet their teachers, etc.... It was so neat. After just a few minutes I told them bye and they just went over and started play with Legos. I am so glad they are taking this transition so easily but it is so sad to see them growing up so fast. So after leaving them I went and did some running around - grocery shopping, gym, etc.... (I guess this is what stay at home moms do - lucky!) and then I headed back to get them. I had to pick them up a little early because we had to go to the eye doctor. When I got their they were all laying down for nap. It was so cute. They were so excited to see me. They talked and talked about it telling me about what they did, what they ate, who they sat next to, etc... It sounds like they had a fun time. Both of them told me that there favorite thing was practicing their drawing! I think this is going to be a good year!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment