Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chapel Hill High School Cheer Camp
















Blakely participated in Chapel Hill High School's Cheer Camp and she LOVED it! At first she was a little skeptical but later we found out that was due to me (bad mommy) not packing her a snack. She informed me that ALL the kids brought lunch boxes with snacks! How was I supposed to know - this was our first cheer camp. Anyway - after we started packing her a snack all was good. She loved all of the high school cheerleaders, she loved the cheer camp t-shirt, she loved the crafts, she loved the cheers, the chants, and mostly I think she loved the dance. She did so good during the performance for the parents. She was jamming!!!! I think I am definitely going to have a little cheerleader on my hands and I love it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment